B.R.ooklyn U.nderground C.hili E.xtravaganza
THE RULES OF B.R.U.C.E.
1. Chili comes in a pot, pot does not come in the chili.
2. Competitors must provide their own FULL crock-pot of chili (the bigger, the better!).
3. There are no rules governing the ingredients in the chili except for RULE # 1.
4. All chilies entered must have a name.
5. 10 randomly selected judges will rate the chilies on:
Flavor / Aroma
The Look / Appearance
Would you go back for Seconds?
The Heat category will be judged on a sliding scale where the perfect heat will get a higher score than not enough or too much heat.
For the Originality category, we’ll need you to provide us with a list of your top 3 main/unique ingredients.
6. In the event of a tie, judges will vote on the best named chili to decide the winner.
7. The judges’ decisions are final.
8. When the judging is over, the chili will be made available to everyone at the bar.